As per Eurogamer and a source inside Rockstar, the GTAIV DLC for XBox 360 is on track for a late November release. According to these sources, Microsoft has paid for two “episodes” of approximately 10 hours each, as well as a slew of new unlockables and achievements.
- Other Folks
- Tabletop Gaming
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Debt Settlement By Vincent Polisi
- Niche Blueprint 2.0 Bonus Review
- Learn How To Trade And Become Rich!
- UAE’s Steel Consumption to Reach 15 Million Tons by 2012 by: Shushmul Maheshwari
- Philippines Banking Sector Analysis by: Shushmul Maheshwari
- 7 Reasons why we should invest in gold
- Why Gold will be the “Greatest Trade Ever”
Gneed a Gnome?
Looking for a games writer? Get in touch! You can e-mail me HERE.