Blizz has announced that World of Warcraft players will be able to change their character design features – hair, skin, gender for $15 beginning soon. It’s key to note that the changes are ONLY design features – i.e. cosmetic stuff. No race or class changes allowed. Blizz considered race changes, but decided against it as the new enhanced racial abilities could conceivably turn into a race-a-day nightmare as players tried to swap out racials like gear. Kudos to Blizz for choosing game stability and cohesion over the choice to make even more money off hardcore swappers.
- Other Folks
- Tabletop Gaming
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Debt Settlement By Vincent Polisi
- Niche Blueprint 2.0 Bonus Review
- Learn How To Trade And Become Rich!
- UAE’s Steel Consumption to Reach 15 Million Tons by 2012 by: Shushmul Maheshwari
- Philippines Banking Sector Analysis by: Shushmul Maheshwari
- 7 Reasons why we should invest in gold
- Why Gold will be the “Greatest Trade Ever”
Gneed a Gnome?
Looking for a games writer? Get in touch! You can e-mail me HERE.