– Super quiet con.
– Finally joined the ECA. Now looking for Dan from GamesLaw.
– So many kids, it is hard to me sure I’m giving cards to adults only.
– Official opening ceremonies @ 5pm are quiet, hard to find.
– There is a strong Commodore presence here. I’m glad to see it.
– The robotics kids are neat. I flipped my robot over and it kept going. about 1 hour ago from txt
– The classic arcade area rocks. Getting my qbert on.
– Saw a chick with awesome cat ears. Petted them. about 1 hour ago from txt
– Lots of young folks here. Seems more racially diverse than PAX.
– Previewed we love cake and hands on tangrams. Fun!
– Suicide Girls are here. Maybe the Weiner Daddy doesn’t need his pass for tomorrow after all… 😉
– Weinercard distribution going well. I shall have to print more.
– Frightening. A woman is playing Solitaire in a rig that looks like an immersion chair from the Matrix.
– The woman doing the Sapphire raffle today seems airheaded and unfamiliar with her subject matter.
– The OneUps are playing tomorrow night!
– An hour and a half here and I’ve seen everything and run out of cards. Here’s hoping for more tomorrow.